Monday, April 21, 2014

Spicy Peanut Soba Noodle Salad

I absolutely love peanut butter and anything made with it! ;-) So, needless to say, I found this recipe delicious. I did however make a few changes to the original recipe. They are as follows:

1.) I did not use any chicken. It would probably be a nice addition.

2.) I did NOT use any bell peppers. As a general rule, I avoid bell peppers. Have not acquired a taste    
     for them yet and don't anticipate acquiring one anytime soon! (I'm just one of those people.)

3.) I did, however, lightly steam some julienne carrots & cut into bite size snow peas so I was not
     completely veggie-less!

4.) In the sauce, I removed most if not all the jalapeño seeds & white member which contains all the
     heat of the pepper. I was left with just a nice mellow jalapeño flavor. I did this because I wanted
     my girls to eat the dinner! If it were just Daniel & I that would be another story since we love
     spicy. You can always sprinkle a few red pepper flakes to spice it back up as each individual might
     like it.

All that said, here is the recipe. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment